Saturday, August 10, 2013

Week 5, August 8, 2013





Dear Family and Friends
Another has passed by since I last wrote. The time has gone too fast. So many wonderful things has happen. One of them is that we finally got a new cafeteria. We get amazing food every meal. We have now had amazing steak two dinners in a row. Also last Sunday I was called
to be the new district leader for the Albanians in district F. I am grateful to words my branch president said to me when I was called. He said that the Lord has called me because He trusts me and knows me. That meant a lot to me because this week our teachers have focused a lot on teaching us that it is better to be trusted of the Lord then to be loved. Love will come with trust. not the other way around. I have been working really hard while being in the MTC to tell and show my Heavenly Father that whatsoever be His will I will do it. I pray each day that my will may become aligned with His will. I pray for that He may chasten me how He sees fit so that I can become what He would have me be. I have found that because I try my best to focus on these things everyday and pray about that my life has changed. I am not the same young man I was before. I feel His purifying power in my life. I feel His never ending love surround me. I find my heart overflowing with joy each day. I can I keep from singing of my Savior? I have had a lot of hard things happen too this week, but every time that happens my mind instantly is drawn to the thought that I know this is for my benefit. I will then kneel and praise my God for refining me in the refiners fire. When I read in the scriptures my soul feasts on the words. The more I read and study the more my soul wants to continue. The power of the book of Mormon is great. Whenever I read I find something that my gracious Savior wanted me to know that day. Oh I wish that I could proclaim to truth to every man, women, and child in the world. They must know of this.
In Him will I always trust. To Him I give my whole heart. In His footsteps will I always go. I wish I could tell you my dear family and friends oh how much I love my Savior and His gospel. Words are too weak to even draw close to my feelings. I will say it with every breath I take, I know Him.I know He lives. The Atonement is the greatest gift of all. I stand all amazed that He would suffer for me. He is my creator. If ever you doubt of His love, I testify unto you that He WILL run to your aid if you will let Him into your life. If I a man of the flesh has a desire to help people. How much more does Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ desire to help thee?
It does not matter what happens to me in my life, for as long I am serving my Lord I know it is His will and I will rejoice! As Paul said in the new testament I will also say, "Keep the faith". Always draw your hearts unto Him. Of these things I testify I the name of my Savior and Redeemer, ye even in the sacred name of Jesus Christ, amen.
Sincerely


Elder Jonathan Hald

No comments:

Post a Comment